tirsdag 26. oktober 2010

my parent's!! (sandra)

My mom went to university at Bergen’s business school or handelshøyskolen like it is called in Norway. After school she got a job in a store and later on when she couldn’t  work there anymore she went back to school and started a new education to become a health secretary.
My dad got an education to become gardener and has worked hard to get up in the business and now he is a great gardener and he is almost the on the top in the firm he is working.

My parents are really good parents and aren’t as streak as many parents are. I’m allowed to be in Bergen as long as I’m sure I can get home and walk around with people. And they trust me when it comes down to things that maters and so on.  
I also have a deal with them about alcohol and smoke, as long as I don’t touch it until I turn 18 they will pay for my driving license ^^   

me cosplaying a random day outside of Bergen ^^,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar