mandag 27. september 2010

About Margunn


Hi my name is Margunn and I am 17 years old. In my spare time I like to hang with my friends, read a good book and watch TV. I'm originally from a place called Fusa, but right now I live in Arna.
In Fusa I live on a farm with my dad and my two older sisters. On the farm we cows, cats, a horse and a dog called Gregg.
I like to listen to music, and my favorit bands are Slipknot, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, A day to remember and many more.
In the summer we have different activities here in Fusa, and one of them is a volleyball tour called Strandvik open. Lots of people join this tour. We have lots of fun on the tour and you can even win a price if your lucky. Below you can see some pictures from it.





 










My hometown
Here you can see the grocery store, church and a beautiful nature in the middle of the summer


This is how my home looks like in the summer


This is what I did in my summer holiday

Iron Maiden concert

 

and Rammstein concert

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar