mandag 27. september 2010

information about me!!! (sandra)

Hello!!!

Basic information xD
My name is Sandra, I’m 17 years old and I live on osterøy (this is about one hour drive from Bergen, so it’s not that fare from civilization ^^). In my family it’s me, mom (Torill), dad (Oddvar) and my two brothers (Tony and Daniel). When it comes to my pets I have 7 cats (seriously 7 cats!! That’s a lot of cats!!) but when we have managed to give away the cats we are suppose to give away, we will only have 3 cats (Gråen, Maya and L).

My hobbies     
In my spare time I play games as Pokemon and FEAR and many other games but they are the two games I play the most. I often walk about 10 km just for fun ^^ and I watch anime, horror movies and everything I find interesting or fun ^^ other than this things i’m with friends and just chillaxing ^^ btw a good book is always nice to have and music is something I can’t live without, lol xD

My vacation o.O
This year we were on a car trip to Sweden with my whole family even my brother Tony that lives in Finnmark! That’s like the other side of Norway!! D: xD we had several stops and we bought a lot of candy and soda ^^ but I don’t eat candy so my mom felt sorry for me and bought my favorite soda (fanta exotic) and 24 boxes with energy drinks!! :D me lucky ^^ this was a pretty fun vacation but it was a lot of driving so I ended up reading 500 pages of a book, win some game and listed to a lot of music when we were driving (the vacation lasted about two weeks) xD and last but not lest this is a photo of me ^^
this is a photo of me somewhere in norway xDxD

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar