mandag 27. september 2010

About me !! ( Ine )

Some normally information about me xD
My name is Ine, and I am seventeen years old. I live at Vaksdal, an hour from Bergen, in Norway. Vaksdal is a small place, with farms and a lake with some seaside place. I live with my mom (Marianne), dad (Leif Inge) and my two sisters Pia (age 14) and May Kristin (age 9). I also live with my animals, one cat, tree rabbits and tree guinea pigs. My guinea pigs name is Turbo.

This is a photo of me, when I was in a comfirmation in May!
My hobbies!
I have a lot of hobbies, like motocross, animals, painting and training, but most of my time is going to work, school and motocross (each Friday). I drive in Sotra, but now we are building a new track in Dale, but its kind a small. Every dag, accept Saturday and Sunday, I go to Arna high school on health and social; Hoping to become a midwife or a nurse later.
My favorite things to do in the summer are to goo swimming, ride my bike/cross, do some exercise, climb or walk in the mountain and jump on a trampoline. The winter is different, I often goo skiing and snowboarding, go to the cabin with my boyfriend and sometimes we can go skate on the ice. I like the color blue, black and reed.

There is not many places to hang out in Vaksdal, but we have something called “KUL”, that’s a place where kinds in age 12 to 18 years old can hang out. It is also arranged some camps, Easter camp and Christmas camp, but this “KUL” arrangement is Christian. On Fridays we have disco in Vaksdal, Stanghelle or Dale, we change place each week.

My summer holiday!
This summer I was in Norway, in Vikersund. Here we have the biggest ski flying hill detection in Norway. The hill record is 219 meters and held by Harry Olli from Finland, and Roland Muller from Austria. With this ground record is Vikersunds hill the world’s third largest ski jump. I was in Vikersund with my family, and we visited my aunt and my “new” uncle.
Two days later we went to “Gol”, here we shopped and swimmed in a big pool. I went to Voss the same day with the train, because I was going to a wedding!
This is the ski flying hill in Vikersund!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar